The Music Video Collab The Music Video Collab

Yeaah!

Simple-Line For The Win!
I Liked Simple Line's Work, The Others Were Just Good.

Assios responds:

Thanks for your review.

wrong=right wrong=right

This Is

This Is Going To Be Blammed But I Think This Is Absolutely Correct And I Like The Way You Think. I Think You Should Maybe Animate This Or Add Some Graphics As It Would Be Superb. Please Add Some Graphics Please I Really Want To See It Kept. And If It Is Kept, Well Done. You Proved Me Wrong.

SheepVpower responds:

I wil try to animate in next flashes.
i did on my previous one but that isnt all that good either
i wil try to learn flash and make more of this stuf but then with animation
and i did prove you wrong. hope you dont mind :P

Pop Art: 32 Pop Art: 32

Uhm

Strange, Not Very Good But The Good Thing It Is Has MSI In It Lol
It Was Not Good But Not Bad I Think It Was Ok

Elite-Sniper responds:

Whats "MSI"?

Tribute to Steve Irwin Tribute to Steve Irwin

Please..

It's good that you are offering a tribute to a legend. But you cannot make a flash in under 2 hours and ask people to vote 5 because its about something upseting.

Hopefully you will understand, I liked Steve Irwin and only wished him the best.

AniGen2 responds:

I can understand where you're coming from Ocelot, for you're not being a dick about your review. The only thing is I really couldn't think of what to put besides a texted tribute with filter effects.

Metal Gear Crisis 1.2 Metal Gear Crisis 1.2

Woah!! This is EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!

You've done it again, Made another one of the best Flash movies I have ever seen!! Your the Experts, Keep up the Excellent work for the next one.

Ocelot Ocelot

Hahaha.... I love ocelot

Lol, I love ocelot, but I don't understand the ending, anyway good luck with ur next

Metal Gear Crisis 1.1 Metal Gear Crisis 1.1

Hahaha, a masterpiece

Wow, this is great, The sound is great, normally when you record it, theres a fuzz in the background but not with this one!!. Please show me more!