007 theme on electrc guitar 007 theme on electrc guitar

Awful.

Any guitarist can play this. Poor effort. Also parts of it are completely wrong.

bloodhound21 responds:

it sounds crap i know but i had only just got back from school and i was tired ...
i am re doing it then ill delete this and replace it with summat better

[TC] The Speed of Sound [TC] The Speed of Sound

Far too random

I have to say honestly, I wasn't impressed.

TranceCrafter responds:

Tell that to the 9 other people who voted either AT or ABOVE a 9 on the DEMO of this track. The final sounds BETTER, so I am rather confused as to why you would think that it is worth a ONE out of TEN simply due to "randomness."

Even if it WAS random, I certainly would not think that it is worth a ONE. Many submissions that get on the best of all time list or the best of the week have, in all honesty, been quite bad. Yet people give those submissions high scores.

You have the right to your opinion, I don't doubt that. I just think that given the fact that your review showed up merely 45 seconds or so after I submitted the track shows you didn't even listen to it. It's 3 minutes, 21 seconds in length.

You say in your review that you "weren't impressed." My advice would be to actually hear a submission out before making judgements like that.